Dr. Fazilat’s Recommended At-Home Skincare Routine
As you continue to practice social distancing and quarantine at home, staying beautiful is in your hands until you’re back with us. Luckily, at-home skincare can be the most gratifying, especially when you have the right products to work their magic.
Dr. Fazilat’s paraben-free, anti-aging products were specially formulated for daily use – and they can work wonders with your current regimen. So pour yourself a cup of tea, play yet another episode of Ozark or The Crown, and master the art of DIY beautification.
Three Products You’ll Love:
- Eye Repair Therapy: The under-eye area is one of the most sensitive areas of the face, and therefore requires a moisturizer different from the one you use on the rest of your face. This eye cream will nourish the skin under your eyes. Safe for all skin types, tones, and complexions.
- Restorative Night Time Bio-Therapy: This moisture-boosting night cream nourishes dry skin back to optimum health. Rich in antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides, this will help combat all signs of aging and can be used on either dry or oily skin.
- Physical Antioxidant Sunscreen Mist: Sunscreen is the number one anti-aging product you should include in your daily regimen. This SPF 50 sunscreen will provide broad-spectrum protection for your face and body. The easy-to-use spray makes it convenient to apply on the go. Containing Vitamin C, Green Tea, and 12% Zinc Oxide, you are sure to stay protected.
Why Are These Products Amazing?
Dr. Fazilat’s years of training and experience have equipped him to curate the finest, most efficacious ingredients into his skincare line, some of which include:
- Retinol: for fine lines and wrinkles without irritation, flaking or peeling
- 90% Green Tea: for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce puffiness
- Arnica and Vitamin K: for bruising discoloration and dark circles
- Peptides: for plumping up fine lines and wrinkles and increasing firmness
- Hyaluronic Acid: for hydration
Ready to nourish your soul and skin with these exceptional products? They’re available for purchase by calling the office at 650.964.2200.