Injectable dermal fillers like the Juvéderm family of products, Restylane family of products, the RHA Collection, Radiesse, Sculptra, and fat injection can all take years off your face without complicated surgeries or weeks of recovery. As leading-edge providers of medical and cosmetic procedures, our clinical staff has vast experience improving the appearance of the skin. That’s why he offers the latest injectable dermal fillers to reduce dynamic wrinkles and fill or smooth out your folds and indentations.
- Juvéderm is a dermal filler that adds volume to soften the creases from your nose to the corners of your mouth, and lines running from your mouth to your jawline. The results of Juvéderm are immediate and can last from 6 to 9 months.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC is a unique filler because of its’ VYCROSS technology, an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume. Volbella provides fullness to the face and is long-lasting.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC adds volume to correct age-related volume loss in the face to help create a more youthful appearance.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC is a homogeneous (smooth) gel integrates naturally into the skin and is hydrophilic (meaning it pulls water in). It swells slightly after injection but is nice around the mouth or in the temple.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC is a highly concentrated hyaluronic acid filler is more concentrated than Ultra, but can be used in the same area for more severe volume loss.
- Radiesse is a synthetic injectable filler that reduces wrinkles and creases by augmenting your body’s natural collagen supply. Composed of microspheres in a biocompatible gel, Radiesse is made from the same minerals found in our bones, so it carries little risk of an allergic reaction. It can be used in many areas of the body, including the nasolabial folds, and oral commissures. Treatments with Radiesse can last 12 to 14 months.
- RESTYLANE L combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the face.
- RESTYLANE LYFT helps lift and define the mid-face, correcting volume loss and enhancing contours. In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging. Freestyle Lyft can also be used to treat facial wrinkles and folds.
- RESTYLANE DEFYNE smooths deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including nasolabial folds. Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.
- RESTYLANE REFYNE offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth. Restylane Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes. This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- RESTYLANE SILK specifically formulated for the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape and symmetry. This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.
- RHA 2 and RHA 3 are ideal for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for the correction of moderate to severe dynamic facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- RHA 4 is recommended to create or restore volume in the dynamic extended areas of the face, especially the cheeks and contours.
- Fat injection or lipo (fat) transplantation is a procedure in which fat is removed from a patient’s buttocks, abdomen, or thighs and is reinjected into the face. About 50% of the fat injection that is transferred “takes” to form a permanent graft in the body. Fat injection can last up to 2-3 years. Fat injection can be done in the office for the lines below the mouth.
Our approach to injectable dermal fillers
During your Juvéderm, RHA, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra, and fat injection consultation with our clinical staff, we will discuss the options and alternatives in great detail, providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about this non-surgical procedure.
Prior to your injectable dermal fillers cosmetic treatment, our clinical staff will discuss a number of important decisions to make when planning any of these non-surgical procedures. We will personally walk you through your options and share recommendations based on the latest research, advances in the field, and what’s best for your particular case, including its use in:
- Corners of your mouth
- Glabella, which is the area between your eyebrows
- Nose to remove bunny lines on your nose
Our clinical staff will also design an individualized plan for you and will customize the dosage based on the size of the specific muscle and your final desired effect. We are also able to use Juvéderm, RHA, Radiesse, Latisse, Restylane, Sculptra and fat injections to give you a more balanced, less wrinkled appearance.
The SF | Bay Area Plastic Surgery difference
Juvéderm, RHA, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra, and fat injection procedures are performed in-office by our clinical staff using ice packs or topical anesthetic agents to numb the area; treatment times are typically 15 to 30 minutes. See above for the length of time each cosmetic procedure may last.
Some of our patients also combine their injectable dermal filler procedures with other cosmetic or plastic surgery procedures, such as BOTOX/Dysport, chemical peels, laser hair removal, sclerotherapy and laser vein treatment, and skin care. NOTE: If patients are having a facelift / neck lift, browlift / forehead lift, eyelid surgery, or nose job cosmetic procedure in the Operating Room, they can choose to add a BOTOX/Dysport injection or an injectable dermal filler.
Recovering from injectable dermal fillers at SF | Bay Area Plastic Surgery
After Juvéderm, RHA, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra, and fat injection procedures, patients can resume normal daily activities. Our clinical staff recommends that you avoid strenuous activities the evening after the injection(s), but you will have no additional restrictions after that. Bruising is not uncommon, but most will disappear in a few days and can easily be covered with makeup. This redness will dissipate by the next morning.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Request your consultation
We invite you to schedule your cosmetic consultation with SF | Bay Area Plastic Surgery today; we’d love to be a part of your journey to a more youthful you. To learn more about Juvéderm, Radiesse, RHA, Restylane, Sculptra, and fat injections, please call us today at 650.964.2200 or complete this form to request an initial consultation. We have two locations: Morgan Hill and Mountain View, California. Schedule today!